Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Spicing Up the Kitchen: Received!!

I have to say, being part of this swap has been so much fun. Not only am I "stalking" my secret partner, to make sure my items will make her day, but someone has been doing the same for me. And she nailed it!

SUtK: Received!!

I got my package last week, on a day when I REALLY needed a pick-me-up. It was a hectic week at work with lots of long hours. Becky (My Fabric Obsession) made these incredible placemats for me. Here's her blog post.

How cute are these hexagons??

I can't get over the hexie cuteness. It's unbelievable to me, but this was her first attempt at hexagons. Really!

Received and on the table

They are already on the table, and have already been loved a bit by the kitties. With my new tile floor in the living/dining room, it is starting to feel like home. I'm trying to think about some new decor ideas, and these lovely placemats were a great jumpstart for this room.

Becky, thanks so much for your beautiful placemats (and chocolate! and measuring spoons!).

My swap items are complete, so I'll be posting and sending my package soon!

8 comments:

  1. The placemats are adorable! I'm going to have to check out her post, since I've never tried hexagons. What a great, sunny addition to your dining room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I kid you not, I am currently laying in bed with that exact same chocolate... Eating one right after the other. I can't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great on your table - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are gorgeous and the colors seem so you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun swap! Really love the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look fantastic in your kitchen! You definitely need to share when you decorate some more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so beautiful! I love the hexagons. Why aren't I quilting things??!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow--those are stunning. I love the hexagons (And can't believe those were her first try!). Looks like a great swap!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and questions! I try to respond to every comment. If you are a no-reply blogger and would like a response, please leave an email address in your comment. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails